Aircall aims to provide a perfect Phone system, but, we understand that inconsistencies might arise. If you have a problem, let us know - we’re here to help!
If you require technical assistance related to our product or to an integration, please submit a ticket through this form.
If you have a question or you’re looking to follow-up on a number porting, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a billing-related question, please email us at email@example.com
As a customer, you can access our Live Chat from either the Dashboard (if you are an Admin) or through the Aircall Phone application in the Help section.
The chat is open Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. - 2 a.m. (GMT+1). If we’re offline, feel free to click on Report an Issue to get in touch.
- Click on your user profile in the lower right-hand corner.
- Click Help.
- Click Chat with us.
The first thing you’ll need to do is to collect the call examples to send to our support team. Here is a quick guide on retrieving the call UUID.
In order to help you as quickly and efficiently as possible, we’ll need you to gather up as much information as possible from the start.
So, what Information should I include when I send my ticket?
- What is the exact behavior and issue at-hand? Be sure to provide us with the most details as possible (phone app issue, quality inconsistency, calls not logging into your CRM?)
- Do you see or hear any error messages in your Phone application?
- When did this issue begin?
- Is it just you experiencing the issue, or are your colleagues also having the same issue?
- Are you able to send any helpful visuals?
- Unique call examples (call UUID number- at least 3)
Finally, be sure to tell us who you are! We'll need:
- The name of your Aircall Account or email login to Aircall.
- Are you new to Aircall and having a hard time with configuration? We can help get you set you up with our Onboarding team if necessary.
- Where are you located in the world? Are you using a home network setup?
If we're not able to solve the issue for you straight away, we may also ask to organize a screen sharing session with you so that we can resolve the issue faster.
This will be organized between you and a member of our Technical Team at a time most convenient for you.
If you're new to Aircall, be sure to consult our network and system requirements guide to make sure that you're in tip-top shape before reaching out.