When it comes to loading familiar websites, cookies and caches come in real handy. Cookies are files that are created on your computer by websites that you’ve been to. These files are stored in your cache and helps those pages load and run faster.
However, it is important to clear your cookies and cache from time to time so that you can have the most updated versions of websites and forms.
Keep in mind that after you’ve cleared your cookies, some pages may seem to load slower because all their images have to be loaded again. Additionally, website settings (like usernames and passwords) will be deleted, so be sure to have those stored in a safe place before clearing your cookies.
How to Clear Cookies & Cache
- Open your Google Chrome browser.
- On your browser toolbar, click More, More Tools, then Clear Browsing Data.
- In the Clear browsing data box, click the checkboxes for cookies and other site data and cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete.
- Choose Beginning of time to delete everything since you began using Chrome.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Additionally, to avoid any cookies related issues you can set up an auto-clean rule on your browser :
- Click on the following link: chrome://settings/content/cookies?search=cookies
- Go to "clear on exit" and add in your dashboard Aircall link: https://dashboard-v2.aircall.io
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!