You may need to change or reset your password on your Aircall account for security purposes or simply because you forgot your password. If you know your old password and need to update it to a new one, you can easily change the password directly from The Aircall Phone.
Follow these steps to reset your password:
- Open your Desktop or Web app.
- Click on your user profile icon in the lower right-hand corner of the navigation bar.
- Click Account.
- Click on Change my password.
- Enter your current password, then a new password and confirm the new password.
- Click Save.
Please note that the password minimum is 8 characters and requires:
- at least 1 lowercase character
- at least 1 uppercase character
- at least 1 digit
Once you’ve changed your password, you’ll receive a confirmation email from Aircall.
Resetting your Password (not logged into the Phone)
If you have forgotten the password to your Aircall account, you can reset it through the Aircall Phone login page. Here’s how:
- Open your Aircall Phone.
- Click on Forgot Password.
- Enter the email address you used to register and click on Reset.
You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. If you do not receive this email, please make sure to double-check your spam or other folders of your inbox. Additionally, make sure that the Aircall is not blacklisted from your domain host server.
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!