Automatically setting up your daily working hours allows you to be able to open up your Aircall app and start your day in a flash.
How are working hours categorized?
- Available: users will receive calls at all times.
- Auto: users can choose their working hours for each day of the week that they will be available to take calls.
- Unavailable: users will not receive calls at any time.
Setting Up Your Working Hours
- Open your Phone desktop application.
- Go to your User Profile located in the lower right-hand corner of the app.
- Click on Working Hours.
- In the upper-right hand corner of the page select your Timezone
- Define your desired Working hours by clicking on the time slots that you'd like to activate (in green).
You're all set.
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!