Using after-call tags is a great way to serve your customers in an efficient way or hone in on your Aircall data.
You can activate the mandatory call tagging feature on your Aircall phone lines if you are an Admin User. In order to take advantage of this feature, you must be subscribed to either Professional or Custom plans in Aircall. Now let’s take a look at how we can set this up.
- Login to your Aircall Dashboard
- Select the Number from the navigation menu on the left-hand side of the screen
- Click on Settings in the upper right-hand corner of the screen
- Scroll to the section called Mandatory Call Tagging and enable the feature via the clicking on the button to the left
- The feature is activated once the button turns green.
Once activated, an Aircall user will be required to tag every call after it ends.
Please keep in mind that if a call is left untagged, the Aircall user will be stuck in an unavailable status and will not be able to continue taking calls until tagged. Please also note that it is not possible to tag more than one tag after a call.
Looking for a guide on how to create and edit your tags? Click here.
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!