To ensure a consistent level of customer service and measure agent performance, those in supervisory roles may want to have the ability to monitor live calls and train agents effectively during a call.
Aircall's Agent Coaching feature, available on the Professional plan, does just that by providing Aircall Admins the privilege of listening in on calls in real-time. Aircall admins can whisper to an agent without alerting the customer, coaching them to professionalism and productivity.
How does this feature work for Admin Users?
- Log in to your Dashboard
- Click on Calls & Stats located in the navigation menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select Activity feed.
- Select the ongoing call and click Coach.
- Within the pop-up screen, you'll need to choose to Notify the user when you join or not.
- Click Start
- You can leave and coach the same call as many times as you would like.
Agent Perspective - How does it work?
- When an agent's call is being coached, the agent will be alerted by a sound.
- A notification indicating an Admin has entered the call will appear in the agent's app.
- A notification will appear on the Aircall app reading “USER X is coaching me”.
- The Aircall agent will be able to hear both their customer and the Aircall Admin.
- The client will not be able to hear the Admin who is coaching.
- The Aircall agent can perform all typical call actions as usual (transfer, mute, hold, tag, comment, hang up).
- The Aircall agent cannot remove the coaching Aircall admin from the call.
⚠️ Please note: Each Aircall Admin will only be able to coach one call at a time. Additionally, each call will only be able to be coached by one Aircall Admin at a time.
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!