To ensure a consistent level of customer service and measure agent performance, those in supervisory roles may want to have the ability to monitor live calls and train agents effectively during a call.
Aircall's Agent Coaching feature, available on the Professional plan, does just that by providing Aircall Admins the privilege of listening in on calls in real-time. Aircall admins can whisper to an agent without alerting the customer, coaching them to professionalism and productivity.
How does this feature work for Admin Users?
- Log in to your Dashboard
- Click on Calls & Stats located in the navigation menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select Activity feed.
- Select the ongoing call and click Coach.
- Within the pop-up screen, you'll need to choose to Notify the user when you join or not.
- Click Start
- You can leave and coach the same call as many times as you would like.
Agent Perspective - How does it work?
- When an agent's call is being coached, the agent will be alerted by a sound.
- A notification indicating an Admin has entered the call will appear in the agent's app.
- A notification will appear on the Aircall app reading “USER X is coaching me”.
- The Aircall agent will be able to hear both their customer and the Aircall Admin.
- The client will not be able to hear the Admin who is coaching.
- The Aircall agent can perform all typical call actions as usual (transfer, mute, hold, tag, comment, hang up).
- The Aircall agent cannot remove the coaching Aircall admin from the call.
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!