Creating and editing tags is an easy way to identify and categorize calls. Once created, Users can apply these tags to their calls, directly from the Aircall Phone App.
Note: Tags can only be created and edited by an Administrator.
How to Create and Edit Tags
- Log in to your Dashboard.
- Click on Calls & Stats located in the navigation menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on Calls Settings and then, Tags.
- Click on Add a Tag.
- Choose the new tag's color and then create.
- To edit a tag, scroll over the tag and click on the pencil icon on the right-hand side.
Please note that it is not possible to arrange tags in alphabetical order nor bulk update or import them through the Dashboard.
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!