Aircall enables you to receive the following automated email notifications to keep you updated on your account activity:
- Voicemails: Receive an email each time a voicemail is left on one of the numbers you're associated with. The email will include a link to the voicemail recording. This notification is activated by default.
- Call assignment: Receive an email when someone in your team assigns a call to you, allowing you to follow-up even if your app isn't open. This notification is activated by default.
- Invoices: Receive a PDF version of your invoice every month. This notification is only available for administrators and is deactivated by default.
- A daily summary of calls to follow up: Every morning, you can receive the list of missed calls and voicemails that have not yet been dealt with. The email is sent at 8 am in your personal timezone. This notification is deactivated by default.
- Aircall activity report: Receive a summary of your call activity (inbound, outbound, and total calls as well as % of missed calls). The email will be sent at 8 am in your personal time zone, on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis depending on your preference. This notification is only available for administrators and is activated by default.
- Disabled webhooks: If you have created and activated Webhooks on your Aircall account, you'll receive an email notification whenever for some reason they're deactivated.
Follow the steps below to view and edit the email notifications you would like enabled:
From the Desktop or Web app
- Open your Desktop or Web app.
- Click on the Settings icon, on the bottom right.
Next, the menu of Email Notifications will appear and you will be able to toggle on or off the notification that you’d like to receive. Changes will be automatically saved.
If you're an admin you can also set your email notifications from the Dashboard.
From the Dashboard
- Log in to your Dashboard.
- Click on Team in the left sidebar menu.
- Select the User you want to change email notifications for.
- Scroll down to the Email notifications tab.
- Activate or deactivate the notifications you would like to receive.
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!