The Aircall-Copper integration has a lot to offer as a CRM for G-Suite that allows you to seamlessly manage all your contacts, deals, emails, files, and more in one place. Thankfully, getting set up only takes a few minutes!
Before you start, make sure that you have admin rights in both Aircall and Copper.
- Login to your Aircall account from your Aircall Dashboard
- Select Integrations on the left sidebar menu
- Select Copper
- Click on Install
Now you will be guided through a few easy steps outlined below.
Step 1: Aircall Authentication
- Click on Connect to Aircall. This will open a screen for you to add a required Authentication name. You will see a default name already provided for you(While a name is required, it will not be visible anywhere so any name can be used here, either the suggested default or a name that you choose yourself.)
- Click Add and a pop-up will appear
- From the pop-up, click to Authorize this integration to access information about your calls in Aircall
- Click on Next to continue to the next step
Step 2: Connect An Aircall Number
- Select an Aircall number from the drop down to connect to Copper. (Please keep in mind that if you do not select a number it will not be linked.)
Step 3: Create an API Key
- Go to your Copper account
- Go to the Settings section
- Click on the Integrations dropdown and select APIs
- Check that there is an active API key. If you don' have an active API, please Generate API Key
Step 4: Copper Authentication
- Click on New Authentication. (This will open a screen for you to add a required Authentication name. First, you will see a default authentication name already provided for you. While a name is required, it will not be visible anywhere so any name can be used here -- either the suggested default or a name that you choose yourself.)
- Click on the dropdown arrow and select Add A New Account
- Enter your Copper account email, copy the API Key generated and paste it into the corresponding field in your Aircall configuration screen
- Click Next
- When finished, click Add Authentication. If the integration is successful, you will see a message that says “Copper connected”
Step 5: If a number does not exist...
- If a phone number does not exist on Copper, choose whether to create a new "Lead" or "Person" in Copper. Note: only "lead" or "person" are valid options
- Once you've selected one, click on Finish
Great, your integration is active! You're all set and ready to get the most out of your Aircall-Copper integration. 🎉
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!