The Aircall-Bullhorn integration has a lot to offer by streamlining the way you track, manage, and collect data that drive your staffing and recruiting business. Thankfully, getting set up only takes a few minutes!
Before you start, make sure that you have admin rights in both Aircall and Bullhorn.
- Login to your Aircall account from your Aircall Dashboard
- Select Integrations on the left sidebar menu
- Select Bullhorn
- Click on Install
Now you will be guided through a few easy steps outlined below.
Step 1: Aircall Authentication
- Click on Connect to Aircall. This will open a screen for you to add a required Authentication name. You will see a default name already provided for you. (While a name is required, it will not be visible anywhere so any name can be used here, either the suggested default or a name that you choose yourself.)
- Click Add and a pop-up will appear
- From the pop-up, click to Authorize this integration to access information about your calls in Aircall
- Click on Next to continue to the next step
Step 2: Connect An Aircall Number
- Select an Aircall number from the drop down to connect to Bullhorn. (Please keep in mind that if you do not select a number it will not be linked.)
Step 3: Bullhorn Authentication
- Click on “New Authentication”
- This will open a screen for you to enter 3 required fields. (First, you will see a default authentication name already provided for you. While a name is required, it will not be visible anywhere so any name can be used here -- either the suggested default or a name that you choose yourself.)
- When finished, click Add Authentication. If the integration is successful, you will see a message that says “Bullhorn connected.” Once you see this, click on Finish
Great, your integration is active! You're all set and ready to get the most out of your Aircall-Bullhorn integration. 🎉
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!