With the Aircall-Voxpay integration, you can process payments over the phone. Agents can process a payment with a customer without having to ask for or access sensitive card payment details. Setting up this type of integration, allows call centers to achieve PCI-DSS Level 1 compliance and certification.
Before you start, please sign up and set up a Voxpay account by contacting https://voxpay.ai/contact. Make sure that you have admin rights in both Aircall and Voxpay, and are logged into both platforms.
From your Aircall Dashboard, select Integrations from the left sidebar menu:
- Select Voxpay.
- Click on Install.
Step 1: Authenticate Voxpay
- From the pop-up, log in to your Voxpay admin account.
Step 2: Authenticate Aircall
- From Voxpay, go to Configuration > Integration
- Click “Link an account” on Aircall button
- From a new page form Aircall that will appear, please give permission to integrate your Voxpay account.
- The Voxpay integration will now appear in the integrations section of your Aircall account
Step 3: Setup agents and users to enable Voxpay
- Next, you will need to set up Aircall users who are able to process payment.
- To do this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to complete this step.
- Once this is done, please inform your Aircall account manager or email email@example.com to ensure that your Voxpay integration doesn't incur additional charges to your Aircall account.
Great, your integration is active! Now, you'll just need to connect your Aircall number(s) and, that's it!
You're all set and ready to get the most out of your Aircall-Voxpay integration.
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!