If you're looking to become even more of an expert Aircaller, then you might be looking to put Aircall's HubSpot integration, and all it has to offer, to use.
Before taking on this most important task, please check that you have Admin rights in Aircall and HubSpot. Second, make sure all Aircall users are using the same email address for their Aircall and HubSpot accounts. If users do not log in with the same email on both platforms, information will not be logged in HubSpot. Finally, follow the super simple steps below:
- Log in to the Aircall Admin Dashboard
- Select Integrations from the left sidebar menu
- Click to select HubSpot and click on Install
Now you will be guided through a few easy steps outlined below.
Step 1: Click to Install
Step 2: Connect An Aircall Number
- Select an Aircall number from the drop down to connect to HubSpot. (Please keep in mind that if you do not select a number it will not be linked.)
From this page, will be redirected to your HubSpot login page. Enter your credentials (remember, you have to be an admin) and login to your HubSpot account to complete the integration.
Once you have completed these quick steps, your integration is active! Now, let’s get it to work exactly how you need it to work with your business.
Step 3: Configure Your General Settings
In the General settings section, you can:
- Pick which Aircall numbers should be linked to the HubSpot integration
- Choose to create A New Contact if the number/contact does not exist on HubSpot so that the call is logged correctly. **Please note that if you do not select this option, it will not log the call.
- If a contact does exists on HubSpot you can choose to save it in Aircall
Making Calls from HubSpot
You can easily install Aircall's click-to-dial Chrome extension or enable the Aircall Phone (CTI) to start a call in Aircall by clicking on a number in HubSpot. You can set this up by following these steps.
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!