⚠️ This integration is in beta.
This is an overview of how you can use Aircall connected with Segment. To learn how to setup or configure your Segment integration, click here.
All Aircall events can be pushed to Segment:
- Call events (e.g. call answered, call ended, etc.)
- User events (e.g. user connected, user disconnected, etc.)
- Number events (e.g. number created, etc.)
- To see a full list of Aircall events click here
Examples of what you can do:
- Unify all of the touch points with your customers into one view (e.g. chats, calls, product interaction)
- Track agent performance on different channels on a single dashboard (e.g. Zendesk, Intercom, Aircall, etc.)
- Build richer customer personas using call history and interactions (e.g. identify at-risk customers based on how many times they’ve called you)
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!