- The Salesforce integration is only available for Aircall clients on the Professional plan (formerly Enterprise plan)
In order to take full advantage of our Aircall and Salesforce integration, please make sure that you meet all of our minimum requirements.
- You must be using either the Salesforce Enterprise or Unlimited plan(not a group or professional account).
- Have top-level Salesforce administrator privileges or full object-level and full-field-level security permissions.
- Have the Salesforce license.
- You must be using the same e-mail for both Aircall and Salesforce (Otherwise calls will be assigned to the Admin of the account instead of the right user).
Let’s get you set up!
First things first, you should check that you are a System Admin in SalesForce and Admin in Aircall. Please also make sure that you are using the same email address for both accounts.
Log in to your Aircall account
- Go to Integrations and select Add a new Integration
- Select Salesforce
- Select which numbers should be linked to your integration
- Install the Aircall CTI within Salesforce for the Sandbox or Production environment (learn how to do so here for Salesforce lightning and here for Salesforce Classic).
- Choose your environment: Sandbox or Production
- Click connect to Salesforce
- Log in to your Salesforce account and authorize Aircall to access your account
- On Aircall, click on Go to Salesforce
- Verify that the visible checkboxes are checked and Save
- On your Aircall Dashboard, click on Next to finalize the Aircall - Salesforce integration setup.
Once you have completed these quick steps, your integration is active! Now, let’s get it to work exactly how you need it to. 🙌
What are the available settings?
- Log in to your Dashboard
- Click on the Integrations tab in the left sidebar menu
- Locate your Salesforce integration and click on Advanced settings:
In the Call workflow section, you will be able to:
- Pick which Aircall numbers should get linked to the Salesforce integration
- Choose what type of ticket should get created for what type of call. Inbound, outbound and missed calls can be logged as in progress, completed or not logged in at all.
On the General settings section you will be able to choose:
- Whether to create a Log call or not outside of your business hours (when lines are closed)
- Whether or not you wish to have the contact page pop up when a call rings
- Whether to create a lead or a contact for any new number
Understanding call log information:
That's it! You are now all set-up and ready to go! 🎉
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!