Call activity is automatically logged in Salesloft:
- All calls are automatically logged as Call Notes along with key details about the call, including whether it was inbound or outbound, answered or missed, and the name of the Aircall line that was used
- Call comments captured in Aircall are also logged, along with a link to the call recording
See who’s calling and access Salesloft records with one click:
- With Aircall’s Insight Cards, a link to Contact or Lead information in Salesloft will be displayed on Aircall as soon as the phone rings, or while you’re on the phone.
Tag calls to update cadence stage:
- Save time on every call by getting rid of manual data entry. Use Aircall tags to change the Person Stage cadence in Salesloft automatically after a call
- To learn how to set up Aircall tags that will update a cadence in Salesloft, click here
Accepted number formats:
- Currently the E.164, International and National number formats are supported.
- This integration requires a 3-way sync between Aircall, Salesloft, and Salesforce
- Your Aircall account must be configured with your Salesloft account
- Lead or Contact records in Salesloft must be synced with Salesforce in order for this integration to work
- If the caller details do not appear within Aircall, check to make sure that the number is associated with a Contact or Lead within Salesforce, and that the number format is supported by the integration. Then, check that both the email and phone number for the Lead or Contact in Salesforce exactly matches the email and phone number of the caller’s profile in Salesloft
- Please note: Salesloft has a native CTI/Dialer which is not integrated with Aircall. Any calls made through this dialer will not be connected via Aircall, and will not log in Salesloft or your Aircall history. For dialing, please make use of our Desktop or Web app, including using our Click-to-Dial feature to copy a phone number directly from Salesloft to either one!
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!