Below is an overview of how you can use Aircall connected with Zoho CRM. If you would like to learn how to configure your Zoho CRM integration, click here.
Call activity is automatically logged in Zoho CRM:
- Call details are logged under the Activities section of a Contact or Lead profile with key details about the call including whether it was inbound or outbound, answered or missed, and the name of the Aircall line that was used
- All call comments captured in Aircall are also logged as Notes, along with the call duration and a link to the call recording
See who’s calling and access Zoho CRM in one click:
- With Aircall’s Insight Cards, a link to Contact or Lead information in Zoho CRM will be displayed on Aircall as soon as the phone rings, or while you’re on the phone. Deal information associated with a Contact or Lead will also appear if it exists
- If the phone number isn’t matched to the “Phone” field of an existing Contact or Lead in Zoho CRM, you can choose to create a new Contact when you install the integration app
Accepted number formats:
- Currently the E.164 international and US3 number formats are the only accepted formats
- Troubleshooting: If caller details do not appear within Aircall, check to make sure that the number is associated with a Contact or Lead within Zoho CRM, and that the number format is supported by the integration
Updates from prior versions of the Zoho CRM Phonebridge integration
Note: The Zoho Phonebridge integration will no longer be supported after November 30, 2019
- Please note that accessing Zoho Phonebridge is no longer available with the latest version of our Zoho CRM integration
- This also means that you no longer have to switch between the Aircall phone app and Zoho Phonebridge. Instead, you can easily install Aircall's click-to-dial Chrome extension to start a call in Aircall by clicking on a number in Zoho CRM
- By updating to the most recent version of our Zoho CRM integration, you will also experience performance improvements including more reliable call duration metrics and call recordings
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!