The integration between Aircall and Typeform has a lot to offer so that you can go from web forms to a phone conversation in seconds. The good news is that setting up the integration is easy.
Before you start, make sure that you are using the Aircall Professional plan, and that you have created a typeform that includes a Phone Number field.
Once your typeform has been created, take the following steps:
- Go to https://tf-aircall.glitch.me
- Click on Login with Typeform, then log into your account with your Typeform login and password
- Authenticate Aircall and Typeform to share data by scrolling down and clicking on Accept
Step 1: Map each property to a Typeform question
- Select the typeform that you wish to connect with Aircall from the list under My workspace. If you do not see the typeform that you wish to connect, please login to your Typeform account to make sure that you’ve created it.
- Once selected, you should see the Typeform field that is mapped to an Aircall contact property (see example below). This is the only required mapping. However, it is recommended to map as many fields as possible.
- Click on Save Mapping
Step 2: Select a phone number to connect with this integration
- Select the Aircall phone number that you would like to connect with this integration from the list of phone numbers in your organization
- Click on Complete integration at the bottom of the list
And that’s it! Once you have completed these quick steps, your integration is active and ready to use. Click on Try it now! In the upper right corner to see the integration in action.
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!