Below is an overview of how you can use Aircall connected with Freshsales. For more information on how to configure your Freshales with Aircall, please click here.
Call activity is automatically logged in Freshsales
- Call details are logged as Call Activities with key details about the call, including whether it was inbound or outbound, answered or missed, and the name of the Aircall line that was used.
- All call comments captured in Aircall are also logged, along with a link to the call recording.
See who’s calling and access Freshsales in one click
- With Aircall’s Insight Cards, the caller information and link to their Lead or Contact page will be displayed on Aircall as soon as the phone rings, or while the sales rep is on the phone.
- If the caller is a Contact, you’ll also see all associated Deals with links to those pages in Freshsales.
- All standard phone fields (i.e. mobile and work phone) are recognized
- If the phone number isn’t matched to a Lead, Contact or Company in Freshsales, a new Lead will be created automatically.
Accepted number formats
- Currently the E.164 international number format is the only accepted format.
- Troubleshooting: If caller details do not appear within Aircall, check to make sure that the number is associated with a Lead, Contact, or Company within Freshsales, and that the number format is supported by the integration.
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!