The Aircall-SugarCRM integration has a lot to offer by providing easy access to a more detailed view of your caller every time the phone rings. Thankfully, getting set up only takes a few minutes!
Before you start, make sure that you have admin rights in both Aircall and SugarCRM, and that you are using the same email address for both accounts.
To begin, login to your Aircall account.
- From your Aircall Dashboard, select Integrations on the left sidebar menu.
- Click on Add an integration, then select SugarCRM.
- Click on Install.
Now you will be guided through three easy steps outlined below.
Step 1: Authenticate Aircall
- Click on New Authentication. (This will open a screen for you to add a required Authentication name. You will see a default name already provided for you. While a name is required, it will not be visible anywhere so any name can be used here -- either the suggested default or a name that you choose yourself.)
- Click Add and then a pop-up will appear.
- From the pop-up, click on Authorize to allow this integration to access information about your calls in Aircall. You will then be prompted to Select a number to link with the integration. You can skip this step if necessary, and are always able to add or remove numbers from the integration at a later time in your Aircall Dashboard.
- After clicking "Skip for now" or "Add Number," if the authentication is successful, you will see a message that says “Authentication for Aircall successfully created.” Once you see this, click on Next.
Step 2: Authenticate SugarCRM
- Click on New Authentication. (This will open a pop-up for you to add a required Authentication name. You will see a default name already provided for you. While a name is required, it will not be visible anywhere so any name can be used here -- either the suggested default or a name that you choose yourself.) You will also be prompted to enter your SugarCRM URL, username and password.
- To find your CRM URL, please log into your SugarCRM account. Then, copy the entire URL that appears in your browser and paste it into this field.
- Once your CRM URL, Username, and Password have been entered, please click Add.
- If Authentication is successful you will see the message "Authentication for SugarCRM successfully created."
Once you see this, click Next.
Step 3: Complete the Installation
- As a final step, you will need to enter your Sugar CRM account URL one more time. Once entered, click Finish.
If the integration is successful, you will then be directed to your integration settings page!
Great, your integration is active! You're all set and ready to get the most out of your Aircall-SugarCRM integration. 🎉
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!