This is an overview of how you can use Aircall connected with FLG CRM. If you would like to learn how to configure your FLG CRM integration, click here.
Telephone Call Notes can be viewed from the Summary tab on the lead. For more information on the Telephone Call, click Expand to view in line or the View button.
The call recording can be played from the Summary tab via the Play Call Recording button.
The View Telephone Call option provides all the information about the call and also includes a link to play the call recording.
Points to note:
- If you already have a click-to-call provider configured in FLG CRM, this must be disabled by FLG before Aircall can be set up.
- If there are multiple leads in FLG with the same telephone number then the Telephone Call note is created on the most recently received lead.
- If you connect multiple FLG accounts to the same Aircall account and multiple leads across the FLG accounts have the same telephone number then a Telephone Call note is created on the most recently received lead in every FLG account.
- If the number is not known to FLG or the telephone number is stored in an inaccessible field, the Telephone Call note will not be created on a lead.
- Aircall allows access to call recordings by any valid Aircall user on your account.
- A call recording is not created if an outbound call is not answered.
- Manual Telephone Call notes can still be created.
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!