Below is an overview of how you can use Aircall connected with Zoho Desk. If you would like to learn how to configure your Zoho Desk integration, click here.
Call activity is automatically logged in Zoho Desk:
- During installation, choose how you would like calls to be logged in Zoho Desk. Call details can be logged under the most recently created open tickets, if the caller has an open ticket. Or, choose the option to log calls as a new ticket.
- Use Aircall tags to identify patterns or to automate reporting and workflows.
See who’s calling and access caller history Zoho Desk in one click:
- With Aircall’s Insight Cards, a link to a contact's recently created tickets in Zoho Desk will be displayed on Aircall as soon as the phone rings, or while you’re on the phone.
- If a phone number is not recognized, you can choose to create a new Contact in Zoho Desk when you install the integration app.
Accepted number formats:
- Currently the E.164 international number format is the only accepted format
- Troubleshooting: If caller details do not appear within Aircall, check to make sure that the number is associated with a Contact in Zoho Desk, and that the number format is supported by the integration
Updates from the prior version of the Zoho Desk Phonebridge integration
⚠️ Note: The Zoho Phonebridge integration will no longer be supported after November 30, 2019
- By updating to the most recent version of our Zoho Desk integration, you will also experience performance improvements including more reliable call duration metrics and call recordings
- Please note that accessing Zoho Phonebridge, or the pop-up in the right corner of Zoho Desk, is no longer available with the latest version of our Zoho Desk integration. As such, ticket creation is either on or off all the time, you cannot choose to do so after an individual call.
- This also means that you no longer have to switch between the Aircall phone app and Zoho Phonebridge. Instead, you can easily install Aircall's desktop app or click-to-dial Chrome extension to make and receive phone calls
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!