Sync Aircall and Gong and get conversation intelligence on your call activity.
First, make sure that you have Admin access to Aircall and Gong. Then, follow the steps below:
Setting up the integration in your Aircall account:
- Login to your Aircall Dashboard
- Select Account located in the navigation menu in the left-hand side of the screen
- Click on API Keys > Add an API key
- Choose a name for your key
Then, you’ll need to copy and paste the API id and API token fields as shown below:
Setting up the integration in Gong:
- Log into your Gong account
- Go to your profile on the top right and choose your company's Settings
- Under Integrations, choose telephony system then Aircall
- Follow the instructions and add your Aircall API Key and Token on Gong
Each team member who should be recorded must be set to “Record” on the Team Members management page, and your system must be added or switched on.
Make sure that your system user information (name, email and phone number) matches the information you use for Gong.
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!