Keep your helpdesk in sync with your phone conversations by integrating Aircall and HappyFox. Below you’ll learn how to setup the integration and benefit from the Aircall CTI in HappyFox, and automatic ticket creation after a call.
Note - this integration is only available with the following HappyFox plans:
❌ Mighty ✅Fantastic ✅Enterprise ✅Enterprise Plus
Step 1: Get API Key from Aircall
- Log into your Aircall Dashboard
- Go to Account > API Keys
- Click on Add an API key
- Enter a key name and copy the API ID and API Key. Make sure to save them!
Step 2: Add Aircall API key to HappyFox
- Log in to HappyFox
- Go to Apps > Voice > Aircall
- Click Install
- Enter the API key and API ID from the Aircall
- Select a Default Category - Tickets created for all calls will be associated with this category. Once the configuration is complete, you can change this category mapping for individual Aircall Number.
- Click Save to enable the integration
Step 3: Setting up Aircall Numbers in HappyFox
Once saved, all of your available Aircall numbers will be listed for category association.
- Choose the appropriate category for the corresponding Aircall numbers
- Select the Aircall numbers for which inbound and outbound calls will create tickets in HappyFox by checking the "Active" checkbox. You will still be able to make and receive phone calls (depending on your team) from the In-App widget regardless of the "Active" Checkbox status
- Click Save to finish setting up Aircall Numbers
Step 4: Configure your Aircall CTI in HappyFox
To access the Aircall phone directly from HappyFox:
- Go to Ticket List Page
- On the top bar, Click on the Phone Icon
- Enter your Aircall Login Credentials and Click Sign in
- Connect your microphone, complete the basic audio test and you're good to go!
- As of 29 September 2018, Only Chrome/Chrome-based Browsers are supported for the In-App Aircall Widget in HappyFox. Other browsers such as Firefox, Safari are not supported.
- Please allow Microphone access to your HappyFox URL in your Chrome website permissions. Learn more about how to allow Google Chrome to access your microphone.
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!