Setting up your Klaus integration:
To configure your Klaus integration, first make sure that you have Admin rights on both Aircall andKlaus. Next, follow the steps below:
- Access your Klaus account and go to the Settings
- Under Connections chose Add Connection > Aircall and follow the instructions
- You will be prompted to enter your Aircall credentials to complete the setup
Adding Aircall users:
Before getting started, go to Teams and click Manage under the Aircall team. You’ll find all of your Aircall users there. Invite the users that will be rated. They’ll also get an invite to use Klaus.
Syncing your calls to Klaus:
Calls will be synced every 6 hours after the initial import. You can also go to Settings > Connections to manually sync the calls as needed.
Rating calls in Klaus:
Now that the integration is set up, you can start rating your peers. Go to the Conversations tab to display a list of phone calls and rate them. You can also,
- Listen to the recording, rate the call, review the notes that were taken and add comments.
- Customize the rating criteria (Resolution, Empathy, Product Knowledge…) to adapt to your business needs.
- Your teammates will see past ratings in their inbox, and you can get an overview of the performance on the Dashboard tab.
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!