The integration between Aircall and Planhat has a a lot to offer when it comes to getting your support team up and running. The best part is that setting up the integration is a quick and easy process.
Before you start, make sure that you have admin rights in both Aircall and Planhat. Also, check that all Aircall users are using the same email address for both accounts.
Add Aircall to Planhat:
- Log into your Planhat account
- Go to Settings > Integrations
- Click on Aircall
- Copy the URL from your browser that Planhat gives you
Add Planhat to your Aircall Dashboard:
- Log into your Aircall Dashboard
- Select Integrations on the left sidebar menu
- Click on Add an integration
- Select Webhook and then click Install
Once you are on the installation page, it’s time to use the URL that you saved earlier.
- Paste the Planhat URL in the URL box
- Choose a name you would like for your integration
- Click on Save
And that’s it! Once you have completed these quick steps, your integration is active and ready to use!
Making a call from Planhat:
Questions? No problem! Just contact the Planhat support team and they’d be happy to help!
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!