Pipedrive has a lot to offer by helping you to prioritize deals, track performance and predict revenue. Now that you know exactly what the Pipedrive integration has to offer, let's take a look at how to configure your integration.
To begin, please ensure that you have Admin rights in both Aircall and Pipedrive.
- Log in to your Dashboard
- Select Integrations in the left sidebar menu
- Select Pipedrive and click on Install
- Choose the Numbers you want to add to Pipedrive and click on Next
- Log in to your Pipedrive account
- Please note: Pipedrive does not currently allow Aircall to be installed more than once. If you are needing multiple Aircall - Pipedrive integrations, that is possible, and each integration after the first will be connected via a Pipedrive token instead of logging in. You will have the exact same features for each integration
- You can get the API token manually from the Pipedrive web app by going to Settings > Personal Preferences > API or by clicking here (in case you have multiple companies open at the same time, this link will redirect you to the API token of the last opened company)
- Click on Allow and Install (or Create for integrations after your first) to give Aircall access to the requested permissions
That's it! Now your integration is active. 🎉
Making Calls from Pipedrive
Make sure you have removed any other provider's phone integrations or Chrome extensions before setting up the Aircall click-to-dial. You'll need to choose Aircall as the default program.
You can choose how tickets are created by updating the Call Workflow section of the integration by scrolling down on the integration setup page:
Now that your integration configuration is complete, you can now begin to use Aircall with Pipedrive. 🎉
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!