HubSpot’s all in one marketing software offers apps, services, and a full ecosystem that has everything you need to put your customers at the center of your business. And with the Aircall Phone (CTI), it’s even easier to stay in contact with your leads without having to leave the Hubspot page.
In this guide, you'll learn about all of the requirements needed in order to set up the Aircall Phone (CTI) with HubSpot as well as how to make the most of your integration with Aircall.
In order to begin using the Aircall Hubspot feature please verify that you are meeting the following requirements:
⚠️ Have Admin rights in both Aircall and Hubspot.
⚠️ Ensure that all Aircall users are using the same email address for their Aircall and Hubspot accounts.
⚠️ Make sure the Hubspot integration is configured within your Aircall Dashboard.
⚠️ All users must have the Hubspot browser page open in order to be notified of incoming calls.
Enabling The Aircall Phone within HubSpot
- In order to begin using The Aircall Phone (CTI) within HubSpot, please enable the Aircall as the default phone option
- Then, enter your credentials to log in and complete the configuration steps to begin using the feature.
Making Calls in HubSpot
- There are two ways to make calls with the Aircall Phone (CTI): Go to Contacts > Click the Call button under the contact > click Call From Browser
- Go to Contacts > select Call tab > Click the Make A Phone Call button in the middle above the call history > click Call From Browser
- Click on the Call Section of your HubSpot Integration. Once you click on the Call button, a new tab will open at the bottom of your screen.
- Once you have logged in, click on Call from Browser to dial the number directly in the Aircall Phone (CTI). This will enable the phone CTI to automatically pop-up. Then, to begin the call, press enter from your keyboard.
- While you are in a call, you can add comments to contact on the Aircall Phone (CTI). After you have completed the call, press the save button to save any notes written in HubSpot to ensure they are pushed to the call event.
- Once the call has ended in the Aircall Phone CTI, any notes entered will be automatically synced to the call activity that is recorded in HubSpot (call comments will appear as pictured below)..
Keep in mind that you can press the Save button before the call ends and the notes written in HubSpot will be saved. However, it is important to push the Save button at the end of the call to ensure that the comments are pushed from Aircall.
Receiving Calls via the HubSpot CTI
⚠️Please note that to receive INBOUND calls using the HubSpot CTI, you must:
- Have the Hubspot browser page open on your computer
- Be logged into the Aircall CTI
- Have Aircall selected as the Call Provider
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!