To make it easier for you, we've broken it down into three different sections. The configuration sections are as follows:
1. Import the Aircall CTI to your Salesforce account
2. Add users to your Call Center
3. Enable your Salesforce app to display the Aircall CTI
1. Import the Aircall CTI to your Salesforce account:
- Log in to your Salesforce account
- Click on this link to install the Aircall CTI to your Salesforce org for Production
- Select Install for all users, click on Install and select Done
2. Add users to the recently installed Call Center (Aircall CTI)
- Go to Setup and search for Call Center in the quick find bar
- Click on Call Centers and select Aircall CTI for Salesforce
- Click on Manage Call Center Users
- Search for your users by typing their name and click on Find
- Select the users who should have access to the Aircall CTI within Salesforce
- Click Add to Call Center
3. Enable your Aircall CTI via the Softphone Layouts:
- Search for Call Center in the quick find bar
- Click Softphone Layouts
- Click on New, pick a Name and click on Default Layout and lastly Save
4. Enable your Salesforce app to display the Aircall CTI:
Please note that our App Aircall in Lightning is already configured with the Utility Bar. Follow these steps should you wish to enable the Aircall CTI in another one of your Salesforce Apps.
- Go to Setup home
- Search App in the quick find bar
- Click on App Manager
- Edit the Salesforce App you wish to have the Aircall CTI displayed for your Team
- Click on Utility Bar
- Click on Add and select Open CTI Softphone
- Optionally: change the Label to the name of your choice
- Optionally: change the Utility Bar Alignment to Mirrored in order to have the CTI show on the right side of the screen rather than the left side
- Click on Save and click on Done
The Open CTI Softphone in the Utility Bar should look like the following:
Please also note that our App Aircall in Lightning is a Managed Package, meaning the utility bar will be unable to be edited. Should you wish to use both our Aircall CTI and another tool that was also installed as a Managed Package, please create a new App or edit an existing one in Salesforce for the utility bar to include all tools needed.
That's all! 🎉
Refresh the page and you should be able to see your Aircall CTI inside the Lightning UI, click-to dial from Salesforce, and pop-up screens for incoming calls!
Call Notes and Tags
In order to ensure all notes and tags are appropriately saved in the call logs, please make sure to click on the X in the end of call screen after each call. Should the page be refreshed, or the CTI closed, before clicking this X, notes and tags may not save.
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!