In order to start using the Aircall CTI in Classic experience, you must follow the steps below. We've broken it down into four major parts below:
1. Import the Aircall CTI to your Salesforce account
2. Add users to your Call Center
3. Enable your Salesforce app to display the Aircall CTI
4. Create a Customized Salesforce Console (if not yet created)
1. Import the Aircall CTI to your Salesforce account:
- Start by logging into your Salesforce account here
- Click on this link to install the Aircall CTI to your Salesforce org for Production
- Click on Install for all users, Install and select Done.
2. Add users to the recently installed Call Center (Aircall CTI):
- Go to Setup and search for Call Center in the quick find bar
- Click on Call Centers and select Aircall CTI for Salesforce
- Click on Manage Call Center Users
- Search for your users by typing their name and click on Find
- Pick the users who should have access to the Aircall CTI within Salesforce
- Click Add to Call Center
3. Enable your Salesforce app to display the Aircall CTI:
- Search for Call Center in the quick find bar
- Click on Call Centers and select Softphone Layouts
- Click on New, pick a Name and click on Default Layout
- Then, select Save.
4. Create your Customized Salesforce Console (if not yet created):
- Login to your Salesforce account
- Go to Setup and Setup home
- Under Build, select Create, then select Apps
- Click on New, select Console and click Next
- Name your app, its label, and description (optional) then click Next
- Choose an image for your app (optional) then click Next
- Select the items you wish to display on your console (Contact / Accounts / Leads / Calls) and click Next
- Choose how you wish to display it and click Next
- Tick all boxes under visible then click Next.
* If you cannot see the Console column on step 3 as shown on the picture below, contact your Salesforce account manager and ask him/her to enable the Sales Console for your Salesforce org.
That's all! 🎉
Once you access your newly created Customized Salesforce Console, you should see your just imported Aircall App on the bottom right of your Salesforce Console.
Call Notes and Tags
In order to ensure all notes and tags are appropriately saved in the call logs, please make sure to click on the X in the end of call screen after each call. Should the page be refreshed, or the CTI closed, before clicking this X, notes and tags may not save.
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!