Setting up your integration with Zapier and Aircall is quick and easy. Let's take a look at getting started.
As Aircall's integration with Zapier is exclusive, the first thing you'll need to do to begin is to receive an invite. Please click here to begin: https://aircall.io/zapier and click on Accept. Once you've done this, you'll see Zapier available in Aircall.
Next, you'll need to:
- Login to your Zapier account
- Select the Aircall trigger New Call
- Click Save & Continue
Then, set up your triggers:
Next, you'll need to make a test call. This will prompt Zapier to ask you to pick a sample to set up your Zap:
Once you've confirmed this step in Zapier, you can then copy and paste the URL (like in the above screenshot) into your Aircall Integration setup page (as shown below). To do this, you will need to:
- Login to your Aircall Dashboard
- Select Integrations from the navigation bar on the left-hand side of the screen
- Select Zapier and click Install
- Paste the URL in the corresponding field (it will begin like this: https://zapier.com/hooks/catch/XXXXXX
⚠️ Please note that this is not the Webhook by Zapier. if you use this link your integration will not be correctly configured.
Congratulations! Now you've completed the configuration of your Zapier & Aircall Integration. 🎉
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!