Concurrent call management
When you’re in-call with Aircall, you’ll still be able to receive and answer a personal call. You will get a notification alerting you of an incoming call and have the option to answer (which will put your first call on hold) or decline to better manage calls.
Syncing your Aircall contacts to your CRM is now available on the Android app. If you use one of the following integrations: Salesforce, HubSpot, Pipedrive, Zendesk, or Intercom your contacts will:
- Automatically sync from one of the CRM’s listed above to Aircall
- Contacts from your CRM will be saved and visible for everyone in your company using Aircall
- Duplicate contact creation will be blocked
If you wish to make a change to a contact within the Aircall Android app, select Edit, and a dropdown will appear with a link to edit the contact in your CRM.
Merge Existing Contacts in Android app
When you create a new contact in the Aircall Android application, the system will check to see if there is already an existing contact and notify you via the contact screen. You can then chose to either merge it or override it to prevent duplicates.
Here's what you'll see:
In the create a new contact screen, a pop-up will appear underneath the phone number and you'll be able to see if it's associated with an existing contact.
Next, select Save, located in the upper right-hand corner, and click yes to merge or override the existing contact or cancel.
We've redesigned the Contacts section in the app so it's now easier to see when you've implemented recent contacts.
Recent contacts are displayed when you create a new contact or call one.
Now, if you are looking for a specific contact, use the search to find it instead of scrolling through your entire contact list.
New Hubspot feature
Now you can make calls through Aircall directly through the Hubspot mobile app. Allow Hubspot to make and manage calls so that you have access to all your call activity in one place.
- Open the Hubspot mobile app
- Select a contact and click "Call"
- Allow Hubspot to make and manage phone calls
New Local Contacts
The latest release of the Aircall phone app for Android makes it easier to interact with the contacts stored on your device. Now you can display the contacts list from your personal device directly inside the Aircall app, and call your local device contacts using Aircall.
- Accept the sharing contact permission
- Display the contacts list from your personal device directly inside the Aircall app
- Call your personal contacts directly from Aircall
- Local device contacts are not shared with your teammates