Once you've chosen the integration you'd like to set up Aircall with, you'll need to ensure that you have not only assigned users and teams to your phone numbers but also assigned the phone numbers to your integration so that your calls will log correctly.
As an Aircall Admin User, you'll be able to perform this action directly from the Dashboard.
- Log into your Dashboard.
- Select Integrations from the navigation menu located on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click the Integration you would like to add phone numbers to.
- Under the top section labeled Connected Numbers, click on Add or remove numbers to add a new number.
- A new window will slide open from the right-hand side of the screen. Click on Add an aircall number.
- Find the number and then click on the green Save checkmark in the upper right-hand corner (repeat to add all your numbers if necessary).
Removing a Number
If you would like to remove the Phone number from the Integration, you can simply repeat the steps above but instead of adding a new number, hover to the right-hand side of the number in the add/remove panel and click on the trash can to remove it from the integration.
Phone Number Settings
You can also view the integrations connected to the numbers from the phone number settings as well as add numbers to integrations by clicking on the phone number from the Numbers section, then selecting Settings.
In the section called Connected integrations, you can click +Add this number to integrations to add the number.
Once you've added the numbers, don't forget to customize the workflows you would like in your integration. If you should come across any issues with your calls logging, please refer to our troubleshooting guide to make sure you are meeting all of the requirements in your configuration.
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!