As an Aircall customer, you'll be able to create tickets, provide updates, and check on the status through our new ticketing portal.
You can access the portal by clicking on the following link: https://support.aircall.io/ and please feel free to bookmark this in your Google Chrome Browser.
Please note that if you haven't created your account yet, you'll need to follow these simple configuration steps as the login information is different from your Aircall login.
- Select Need an Account? Sign up.
- Enter your preferred email address.
- Click Send Link.
- An email will be sent to the email address you entered with a verification link required to finish setting up your account.
- The email will ask you to complete your account setup by clicking on Sign Up.
- You'll be redirected to the account setup page in Aircall for Jira where you will need to choose a strong password and enter your full name.
- Finally, click Sign up.
Your account has been officially created. 🎉
Creating New Tickets
To create a new ticket, all you need to do is select the topic from the list provided which concerns your question or issue and then continue following the steps through the form. Be sure to provide us with as much information as possible so that we can qualify your request as quickly as possible.
Please be sure to select your region appropriately when submitted your ticket. Here is a list of regions to choose from:
Middle East & Africa
Australia & New Zealand
Following up on Tickets
If you would like to communicate with the support team or check the status of your tickets, navigate over to the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on Requests.
- You can choose Created by Me or All and your ticket history will appear as follows:
- You can click on the ticket to access the detail page where you can write communication and view responses from the team.
- Within the ticket, be sure to turn on Notifications so that you can have an email notification update when there is a new response or change in ticket status.
Using the Escalate Button
If you have not had a response from the Support Team regarding your issue, you may select the Escalate button located in the status section on the right-hand side of the screen.
Reopening a Ticket
If after a resolution has been provided by the Support Team, and you still experience the issue, you may reopen the ticket by selecting the Reopen button located in the status panel on the right-hand side of the screen.
Finally, feel free to click the Share button located just below the status section to add any other watchers on your ticket such as your Account Manager.
If you should have any other questions about contacting the support team, don't hesitate to reach out to us by chat.