If you're looking to become even more of an expert Aircaller, then you might be looking to put Aircall's HubSpot integration, and all it has to offer, to use.
Before taking on this most important task, please check that you have Admin rights in Aircall and HubSpot. Second, make sure all Aircall users are using the same email address for their Aircall and HubSpot accounts. If users do not login with the same email on both platforms, information will not be logged in HubSpot appropriately. Finally, follow the super simple steps below:
- Log in to the Aircall Admin Dashboard
- Select Integrations from the left sidebar menu
- Click on HubSpot
Now you will be guided through a few easy steps outlined below.
Step 1: Click to Install
Step 2: Authorize the Integration
Step 3: Connect an Aircall Number
- Please note, you can skip this step if necessary, but no calls will be logged until a number is connected. You can change or add more numbers to the integration as well as in your Aircall Dashboard after the integration has been installed.
- Once clicking “Add Number” you will be redirected to your HubSpot login page. Enter your admin credentials and login to your HubSpot account to complete the integration.
- Once logged in, your integration will be completed!
- Click on “Let’s Get Started” to configure the integration settings!
⚠️ Please note that when installing the integration, Aircall creates custom contact properties in HubSpot to log information such as tags and call outcomes, which can be used to trigger automated workflows. If we are unable to create those properties, you will be notified. The integration will still be activated, however the full functionality will not be enabled until these properties are properly added. Should you receive this error, the properties can be added manually into your HubSpot!
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!