Before you start, make sure that you have admin rights in both Aircall and BigCommerce.
- Login to your Aircall account from your Aircall Dashboard
- Select Integrations on the left sidebar menu
- Select BigCommerce
- Click on Install
Now you will be guided through a few easy steps outlined below.
Step 1: Aircall Authentication
- Click on New Authentication. This will open a screen for you to add a required Authentication name. You will see a default name already provided for you (while a name is required, it will not be visible anywhere so any name can be used here, either the suggested default or a name that you choose yourself)
- Click Create and a pop-up will appear
- From the pop-up, click Authorize to allow this integration to access information about your calls in Aircall. You will then be redirected
- Select an Aircall number from the drop down on the next page to connect it to BigCommerce (please keep in mind that if you do not select a number it will not be linked)
- Click on Add Number, and finally Next to continue to the next step
Step 2: Create an API Key
- Go to your BigCommerce account
- Go to the Advanced Settings section
- Click on API Accounts
- Click on the Create API Account dropdown and select Create V2/V3 API Token
- On the next page, enter a name, and select all OAuth Scopes to be either "Modify" or the option that is not "None"
- Make sure to save your API credentials as you are only able to view them once (if you are using Chrome, Firefox, or Edge a text file containing the API token and Client ID should download automatically to your computer for future reference)
Step 3: BigCommerce Authentication
- Click on New Authentication (this will again open a screen for you to add a required Authentication name)
- Enter into the appropriate fields the ClientID and Access Token received from BigCommerce
- Enter your Store Hash (this is found in your BigCommerce URL. For example, if your store URL is https://store-hi1234.mybigcommerce.com, then the Store Hash is: hi1234)
- Click Create, then Next
Step 4: If a number does not exist...
- If a phone number does not exist on BigCommerce, choose whether to create a new "Customer" or do nothing in BigCommerce
- Once you've selected an option, click on Finish
Great, your integration is active! You're all set and ready to get the most out of your Aircall-BigCommerce integration 🎉
Please note, it may take approximately 10 minutes for BigCommerce to sync to Aircall after integrating.
Still in need of assistance? Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team and we’ll be happy to assist!