When forwarding calls to your mobile, you can choose to see the Aircall number displayed on incoming calls or the real caller ID. This will allow you to distinguish between a business and a personal call.
In order to set this up just follow the steps below:
On the Phone
- Open your Desktop or Web app.
- Go to the Settings page
- Go to the Calling Preferences section
- Choose either Aircall number or Caller ID
On the Dashboard
Only Admins will be able to set this up from the Dashboard.
- Log in to your Dashboard
- Click on Team in the left sidebar menu
- Select the User for which you want to change Calling preferences
- Scroll down to the Calling Preferences tab
- Choose either Show your Aircall Number or Show the real Caller ID.
If you need further assistance, please contact our Support team.