When forwarding calls to your mobile, you can choose to see the Aircall number displayed on incoming calls or the real caller ID. This will allow you to distinguish between a business and a personal call.
In order to set this up just follow the steps below:
On the Desktop app
- Open your Desktop or Web app
- Go to the Settings page
- Go to the Calling Preferences section
- Choose either Aircall number or Caller ID
On the Dashboard
Only Admins will be able to set this up on the Dashboard.
- Log in to your Dashboard
- Click on Team in the left sidebar menu
- Select the User for which you want to change Calling preferences
- Scroll down to the Calling Preferences tab
- Choose either Show your Aircall Number or Show the real Caller ID.
If you require further assistance you can always contact our Support Team, we will be more than happy to help!