Yes. Your new provider should take care of this process, and may charge you fees to port your numbers. We won't charge you anything but you can inform us at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find my invoices ?
- How can I update my billing information ?
- How long is the contract?
- Is there a month-by-month plan?
- If I leave, can I port out my Aircall numbers?
- How do I cancel the service?
- How to understand my invoice
- Affiliate Program
- What are the differences between Aircall plans?