Aircall’s Advanced Analytics feature allows any Aircall Admin user to obtain a detailed outlook on how their team is performing and how they are able to improve their service. An important perspective for businesses to be able to manage their team and make improvements.
In order to begin using this feature, please ensure you’re:
- On the Professional Plan (formerly Enterprise)
- An Aircall Admin user
To access this feature:
- Log in to your Dashboard
- Click on Calls & Stats located in the navigation menu on the left-hand side of the screen
- Select Analytics
- Choose between either Activity, Customer service or Productivity
- Use the filters at the top of the analytics page to sort through the data you’re looking for
- Click on Export data (you will have the option to export the Graph data or Raw data- choose raw data)
- View the number of inbound and outbound call data
- View the total time spent on inbound and outbound calls
- The percent of missed calls out of total inbound calls received
- The percent of voicemails left by callers
- The average waiting time for your callers before they're connected to a user
- The average treatment time (the amount of time before a voicemail or missed call is archived by a user in the phone app)
- The average duration of inbound and outbound calls
- The average number of calls per user (this average is calculated by using the total number of calls for all users at the present time)
If you'd like to learn more about applying filters, please feel free to check out our article on getting more out of your data.
If you need further assistance or information you can always contact our Support Team, we will be more than happy to help!