Automatically setting up your daily working hours allows you to be able to open up your Aircall app and start your day in a flash.
How are working hours categorized?
- Available: users will receive calls at all times.
- Auto: users can choose their working hours for each day of the week that they will be available to take calls.
- Unavailable: users will not receive calls at any time.
Setting Up Your Working Hours
- Open your Desktop or Web app
- Go to the Settings page
- Click on Working Hours
- In the upper-right hand corner of the page select your Timezone
- Define your desired Working hours by clicking on the time slots that you'd like to activate (in green).
Note: You can also access your Working Hours by clicking on the Status icon located on the bottom right-hand corner of your Desktop or Web app.
Still have questions? Not to worry, contact our Support Team, we will be more than happy to help!