Automatically setting up your daily working hours allows you to be able to open up your Aircall app and start your day in a flash.
How are working hours categorized?
- Available: users will receive calls at all times.
- Auto: users can choose their working hours for each day of the week that they will be available to take calls.
- Unavailable: users will not receive calls at any time.
Setting Up Your Working Hours
- Open your Desktop or Web app
- Go to your User Profile
- Click on Working Hours
- In the upper-right hand corner of the page select your Timezone
- Define your desired Working hours by clicking on the time slots that you'd like to activate (in green).
Still have questions? Not to worry, contact our Support Team, we will be more than happy to help!