Agents can define their own working hours, during which they will receive calls from the Aircall numbers they are associated to.
They can choose to set themselves:
- Always available: All inbound calls will ring on the Phone at all times.
- Auto: Users can customize their working hours for each day of the week, allowing them to receive calls only during these hours.
- Unavailable: Users will not receive any calls.
Set your working hours on your Desktop or Web App
- Log in to your Desktop or Web app
- Go to the Settings page
- Click on Working Hours, select the timezone you're in and define your desired working hours by clicking on the time slots that you'd like to activate (in green).
Note: You can also access your Working Hours settings by clicking on the Status icon on the bottom right corner of your Desktop or Web app.
These working hours apply when receiving calls on any of the Aircall numbers you're associated with.
Working hours vs Opening hours
Administrators can set a number's opening hours regardless of an Agent's working hours.
Thus, if an Aircall number is set as Closed, nobody will receive calls even if their working hours indicate that they are available.
If you need further assistance, please contact our Support team.