Agents can easily define their own working hours, during which they will receive calls on the Aircall numbers they are associated to.
They can choose to set themselves:
- Always available: Users will receive calls at all times.
- Auto: Users can choose their working hours for each day of the week.
- Unavailable: Users will not receive any calls.
To set your working hours:
- Open your Desktop or Web app
- Go to the Settings page
- Click on Working Hours
- On the top select your Timezone
- Define your desired Working hours by clicking on the time slots that you'd like to activate (in green).
Note: You can also access your Working Hours settings by clicking on the Status icon on the bottom right corner of your Desktop or Web app.
Working hours vs Opening hours
Administrators can set a number's opening hours regardless of an Agent's working hours. Thus, if an Aircall number is set as Closed, nobody will receive calls even if their working hours indicate that they are available.
If you need further assistance you can always contact our Support Team, we will be more than happy to help!