Looking to see your call activity in real time? Aircalls' Live Feed displays real-time metrics of your activity and is available through the Professional or Custom plans (previously Enterprise) and is a great tool for Admins to view their service level at a glance.
Accessing Aircalls' Activity Feed
- Ensure you are subscribed to the Professional Plan
- Log in to your Dashboard
- Click on Calls & Stats in the navigation menu located on the left-hand side of the screen
- Select Activity Feed and switch on the Live Feed by clicking on the icon in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Feel free to adjust the Live Feed to the Full Screen view by toggling on the Full Screen button
How Does Our Live Feed Work?
The Live Feed is composed of three main sections:
- Real-time metrics
- Real-time calls
- User Availability
- Service level: Evaluate the quality of your call center by knowing the percentage of inbound calls answered below a specific threshold, (chosen by the Admin). For example, if the service level is 30 seconds, the exact calculation is:
- Service Level = (# of inbound calls answered in less than 30 seconds) / (# of inbound calls answered in total).
- Calls Waiting: Know the exact number of inbound calls currently waiting for an answer and see which numbers are in your caller's queue by hovering your cursor over the Calls Waiting box.
- Missed calls in the last 30 minutes: Know the number of calls you've missed during the last 30 minutes.
- Longest waiting time: Allows you to know which customer has been waiting for an answer from your team for the longest amount of time and who is currently still on hold.
- Average waiting time in the last hour: Check the average waiting time of all inbound calls answered during the previous hour.
- User's availability: We display the users attached to a line, and their respective statuses.
In this section, you can see all ended or ongoing inbound and outbound calls. You are also able to listen to all calls for all users by accessing the Call Coaching feature.
Still have questions? We love questions. Just contact our Support Team and we will be more than happy to help!