The live board is an interface that displays real time metrics on your Aircall activity. It is available if you are on the ENTERPRISE plan.
Cool! Where can I find it? In the Calls section, by clicking on Activity Feed, then switching over the LIVE button.
Nice. How does it work? It is composed of two main sections: real time metrics and real time calls.
Real time metrics
- Service level: This metric is used to evaluate the quality of a call center. It displays the percentage of inbound calls answered below a certain threshold, chosen by the admin. For example, if the service level is 30 seconds, the exact calculation is: Service Level = (# of inbound calls answered in less than 30 seconds) / (# of inbound calls answered in total).
- Calls waiting: This is the number of inbound calls currently waiting for an answer (not answered yet).
- Missed calls in the last 30 minutes: pretty self explanatory ;)
- Longest waiting time: This refers to the customer who's been waiting for an answer the longest and is currently still waiting.
- Average waiting time in the last hour: This is the average waiting time of all inbound calls answered in the previous hour.
- User's availability: We display the users attached to a line, and their respective statuses: Available (green), In call (Yellow), Not available (Red).
Real time calls
In this section, all calls are displayed in real time.