The Live Feed displays real time metrics of your Aircall activity and is available on the Enterprise plan.
Access the Live Feed
- Log in to your Dashboard
- Click on Calls & Stats in the left sidebar menu
- Select Activity Feed and switch on the Live Feed by clicking on the icon in the top right corner of the page.
How does the Live Feed work?
The Live Feed is composed of two main sections: real time metrics and real time calls.
Real time metrics
- Service level: Evaluate the quality of your call center by knowing the percentage of inbound calls answered below a certain threshold, chosen by the Admin. For example, if the service level is 30 seconds, the exact calculation is: Service Level = (# of inbound calls answered in less than 30 seconds) / (# of inbound calls answered in total).
- Calls waiting: Know the exact number of inbound calls currently waiting for an answer and see which numbers are in your caller's queue by hovering your cursor over the Calls Waiting box.
- Missed calls in the last 30 minutes: Know the number of calls you've missed during the last 30 minutes.
- Longest waiting time: Allows you to know which customer has been waiting for an answer the longest and is currently still on hold.
- Average waiting time in the last hour: Check the average waiting time of all inbound calls answered during the previous hour.
- User's availability: We display the users attached to a line, and their respective statuses': Available (green), In call (Yellow), Not available (Red).
In this section, all calls are displayed in real time.
If you need further assistance, please contact our Support team.