Aircall automatically creates a 3-digit extension number (e.g. 001) for every new teammate you add to your account.
In order to enable your callers to reach out to you by dialing your extension, please take into account the following recommendations:
- An extension needs to be typed in by the caller during the Welcome Message, before the call is dispatched to your team.
- You need to configure your IVR and/or your Welcome Message
Find users' extensions on the Dashboard
On the Dashboard, you can find your own extension or a teammate’s in your app.
- Log in to the Dashboard
- Click on Team in the left sidebar menu
- Scroll down to a specific user, or type the name in the search bar
- Then, you'll be able to see the user's extension under the email address as shown below.
- Open your Desktop or Web app
- Click on the Settings icon, on the bottom right corner
- Select My account and scroll down to the bottom of your page to find your extension.
If you need further assistance, please contact our Support team.