Throughout your day, there may be many times when you’re unable to take a call. Whether you're jumping in a meeting or just taking a break from the hustle and bustle, you have the option to change your status in the phone application.
Changing your Status
- login to your Aircall Desktop or Web app
- click on the circular button in the bottom right-hand corner of the app and choose unavailable from the pop-up bar
- click on the button to change it back to available when you’re ready to come back to work
Please keep in mind that if you have set up a wrap-up time on your account, you will be shown as in after-call work. This means that you will not be available take calls until the wrap-up time has completed. Feel free to push yourself to available if you’re ready sooner.
Changing the Status as an Aircall Admin
If you're an Aircall administrator you can set yourself or any other user as unavailable from the Dashboard.
- log in to your Aircall Dashboard
- click on the team section located in the black navigation bar on the left-hand side of the screen
- select a user
- scroll to the section called working hours and select unavailable
Sleep Mode or Idle Computer
Please keep in mind that when your computer goes to sleep or idle, your availability status will switch to offline mode. This may take 2-3 minutes to change or be reflected in the live feed.
Still have questions? Just email the Support Team, we are happy to help!