Administrators can create personalized music and messages for each one of their numbers.
How to set up Music & Messages:
- Log in to your Dashboard
- Click on Numbers in the left sidebar menu
- Select the number you want to set up
- Scroll down to Music & Messages. You will be able to activate, deactivate and/or edit your number's messages.
- Edit your messages by clicking on the pencil icon.
The Welcome message, Music on hold, Voicemail and Absence message can be personalized for callers to hear when calling any of your lines.
Also, if you have set your number to IVR, it is mandatory to set the IVR message.
In order to edit any of these messages you can:
- Write a text to be read automatically: Choose the language and the voice that will broadcast your message.
- Choose a music file from the Aircall library: Select your favourite file, then save the song.
- Upload your own message: If you’d like to record or convert a message on your own you can use online recording services which allow you to create and convert mp3 files such as Vocaroo or Online Convert. If you are familiar with audio recording, we recommend you use Audacity and export your audio file in MP3 format as described here. Keep in mind that the file weight cannot exceed 2Mb. Note that Apple's software adds specific audio recording data that is not compatible with Aircall.
If you need further assistance you can always contact our Support Team, we will be more than happy to help!