In order to take full advantage of our Aircall and Salesforce integration, please make sure that you meet all of our minimum requirements.
- You must be using either the Salesforce Enterprise or Unlimited plan(not a group or professional account).
- Have top-level Salesforce administrator privileges or full object-level and full-field-level security permissions.
- Have the Salesforce license.
- You must be using the same e-mail for both Aircall and Salesforce (Otherwise calls will be assigned to the Admin of the account instead of the right user).
- You can choose which numbers are linked to the Salesforce integration. This improves efficiency by streamlining the workflow and allowing you to save precious time, by treating only relevant calls.
- Call information is displayed in the appropriate fields allowing you to obtain enhanced Salesforce analytics.
- When picking up the phone, a log call is automatically created and opens on your screen. This case is automatically assigned to you. You can then take notes while talking with your client and not miss a single piece of information!
- When tagging or commenting a call in Aircall, those actions will automatically sync & appear on Salesforce as well.
Let’s get you set up!
- Log in to your Aircall account
- Go to Integrations and select Add a new Integration
- Select Salesforce
- Select which numbers should be linked to your integration
- Install the Aircall CTI within Salesforce for the Sandbox or Production environment (learn how to do so here for Salesforce lightning and here for Salesforce Classic).
- Choose your environment: Sandbox or Production
- Click connect to Salesforce
- Log in to your Salesforce account and authorize Aircall to access your account
- Then on Aircall, click on Go to Salesforce
- Verify that the visible checkboxes are checked and Save
- On your Aircall Dashboard, click on Next to finalize the Aircall - Salesforce integration setup.
Log in to your Dashboard
Click on the Integrations tab in the left sidebar menu
Locate your Salesforce integration and click on Advanced settings:
In the Call workflow section, you will be able to:
- Pick which Aircall numbers should get linked to the Salesforce integration
- Choose what type of ticket should get created for what type of call. Inbound, outbound and missed calls can be logged as in progress, completed or not logged in at all.
At the bottom of the page, you have a General settings section where you can choose:
- Whether to create a Log call or not outside of your business hours (when lines are closed)
- Whether or not you wish to have the contact page pop up when a call rings, and
- Whether to create a lead or a contact for any new number.
Congrats! You are now all set-up and ready to get the most out of your revamped seamless workflow.