- Aircall automatically logs calls for every call made, missed, and received, voicemail. The contact history will pop up when a call is made or received.
- When picking up the phone, a ticket is automatically created and opens on your screen. This ticket is automatically assigned to you. You can then take notes while talking with your client and not miss any information!
- Call transfers and their recordings automatically sync & appear on Pipedrive as well.
Do not forget you can also configure Click to Dial from Pipedrive by using the tel: protocol!To set it up, please follow these steps.
Then make sure you change your Company settings to the one below in Pipedrive:
- Login to your Pipedrive account here: https://www.pipedrive.com
- Go to the Settings page
- Click on API
- Copy your personal API token (characters with green background)
- Log in to your Aircall account
- Click on Company in the left sidebar menu, select Integrations and click on Add an integration
- Select Pipedrive
- In the token section, enter the token you got from your Pipedrive account
- If everything is OK, you should be able to click on Add this integration.
Once you have completed these quick steps, your integration is active! Now, let’s get it to work exactly how you need it to.
On the General settings page, you will be able to:
- Pick which Aircall numbers should get linked to the Hubspot integration
- Choose when tickets should get created
To make a call from Pipedrive
You can easily set up a click-to-dial in order to start a call in Aircall when clicking on a number in Pipedrive.
To do so, please follow these steps.
Make sure you have removed other provider's phone integrations or Chrome extensions, before setting up the Aircall click-to-dial.
If you need further assistance, please contact our Support team.