Do not forget you can also configure a Click to Call from Pipedrive by using the tel: protocol!
Please follow this first step in Aircall: http://help.aircall.io/knowledge_base/topics/use-aircall-as-a-default-app-to-handle-tel-tags
Then make sure you change your Company settings to the one below in Pipedrive:
Please follow these steps if you want to create also activities on your Pipedrive account for every call answered or launched from your Aircall account.
- Login to your Pipedrive account here: https://www.pipedrive.com
- Go to settings page
- Click on "API"
- Copy your personal API token (characters with green background)
- Login to your Aircall account here: dashboard.aircall.io/login
- Go to "Company" > "Integrations" and click on "Add an integration"
- Select "Pipedrive"
- In the token section, enter the token you got from your Pipedrive account
- If everything is OK, you should be able to click on "Add this integration"
To make a call from Pipedrive
You can easily set up a click-to-dial in order to start a call in Aircall when clicking on a number in Pipedrive.
Make sure you have removed other phone integrations or Chrome extensions, before setting up the Aircall click-to-dial.