Now that you know exactly what the Pipedrive integration has to offer, follow the simple steps below to configure the integration. To begin, please check that you have admin rights both in Aircall and Zenesk and that all Aircall users are using the same email address for both accounts.
- Login to your Pipedrive account
- Go to the Settings page
- Click on API
- Copy your personal API token (characters with green background)
- Log in to your Aircall account
- Click on Company in the left sidebar menu, select Integrations and click on Add an integration
- Select Pipedrive
- In the token section, enter the token you copied from your Pipedrive account
- Click on Add this integration
Once you have completed these quick steps, your integration is active! Now, let’s get it to work exactly how you need it to.
On the General settings page, you will be able to:
- Pick which Aircall numbers should get linked to the Pipedrive integration
- Choose when tickets should get created
To make a call from Pipedrive
You can easily set up a click-to-dial in order to start a call in Aircall when clicking on a number in Pipedrive.
To do so :
- Go to your Pipedrive settings
- Click on Company settings in the left sidebar menu,
- Then replace « Phone number link syntax » by: web+aircall:[number]
Make sure you have removed other provider's phone integrations or Chrome extensions, before setting up the Aircall click-to-dial.
If you need further assistance you can always contact our Support Team, we will be more than happy to help!