- Log in to the Aircall Admin Dashboard.
- Select Integrations from the left sidebar menu.
- Click to select HubSpot and click on Install.
Now you will be guided through a few easy steps outlined below.
Step 1: Click to Install
Step 2: Connect An Aircall Number
- Select an Aircall number from the drop down to connect to Hubspot. (Please keep in mind that if you do not select a number it will not be linked.)
From this page, will be redirected to your HubSpot login page. Enter your credentials (remember, you have to be an admin) and login to your Hubspot account to complete the integration.
Step 3: Configure Your General Settings
- Pick which Aircall numbers should be linked to the HubSpot integration.
- Choose to create A New Contact if the number/contact does not exist on HubSpot so that the call is logged correctly.
- **Please note that if you do not select this option, it will not log the call.
- If a contact does exists on Hubspot you can choose to save it in Aircall.
Making Calls from Hubspot
You can easily install Aircall's click-to-dial Chrome extension or enable the Aircall Phone (CTI) to start a call in Aircall by clicking on a number in HubSpot. You can set this up by following these steps.
Have more questions? Contact our Support Team. We're always happy to help!